Monday, September 18, 2017

I Made This

https://acaibrazilhawaii.com/

I made this today.

Before I made this I  -
  • changed multiple diarrhea poopy diapers
  • drove family around town running errands in a car without AC and a 1 yo in the back seat
  • did a lot of laundry (poopy diapers and rug and clothes and car seat)
  • went to a doc appointment with 1 yo where he got 6 shots
  • went to Wal Mart - twice!
  • had Jack in the Box tacos for lunch at 3:45pm (That was a bright spot except they didn't give me my drink and I had to go back through the drive through to get it.  The baby was asleep, so I wasn't going in.)
  • cleaned the stove
  • made dinner
  • ate dinner
  • bathed a baby and put him to bed for the night
  • did more laundry
  • checked the mail
  • hid in the bathroom and cried
  • prayed


No comments:

Post a Comment